The POWERSLIDE Tau is one of the most sophisticated freestyle carbon boots.
Fast, comfortable, versatile, and responsive - the POWERSLIDE Tau is the industry-leading freestyle carbon boot that everyone is talking about. Incredibly light, the POWERSLIDE Tau is the first heat-moldable boot based on a compression-molded carbon shell. The innovative integrated MYFIT liner forms perfectly to your foot providing unheard-of comfort and responsiveness. The multi-layer padding construction consists of our new SPC foam providing a snug and satisfying fit, while the durable PU leather gives you all support you need for the demands of urban freestyle inline skating. The Tau lends itself to different styles and disciplines of inline skating. Designed around the TRINITY 3-point mounting system, with the Tau boot you can interchange frames to suit your personal preferences skating styles. POWERSLIDE has an extensive selection of TRINITY frames, off-road SUV adventure skating, cruising the city on a 3-wheel, or precise freestyle and slalom skating, so no matter the style of inline skating you’re into, you can do it all in the POWERSLIDE Tau. Step in, tie them up, and get rolling - nothing’s going to hold you back when you’re rolling in the POWERSLIDE Tau.
- medium to low front toe part for control and effective power transfer
- medium volume midfoot area for no movement inside the boot and great control
- touching inside and outside sidewalls for skate feeling and easy edges
- medium heel and Achilles area for more comfort and still good heel lock
- medium ankle area for performance and control without sacrificing comfort
- medium volume instep
- normal arch
HC EVO special:
- 5mm higher heel raise for better freestyle performance
- high front toe part to give room against impacts
See size chart
- wider toe, front, and heel compared to ultimate fit
- performance fit for race, hockey, and high-end fitness fit
- narrow to medium at front
- medium on the heel
- Roman, Greek, and Egyptian foot shape
- high arch, normal arch
- standard and normal feet with little extra bones or bruises
Products using Performance fit:
- PS One
- R Series year 2019 and 2020 using Trinity shell
- XXX Kids adj.
- HC Evo
- Swell Skates
for fallen arches, flat feet we recommend the use of extra arch support like MYFIT or use stride control for correct balance and stand.
FIND YOUR SKATE SIZE
For the best performance, inline skates should have a snug fit. It's not necessary to buy inline skates one size larger than your foot size; as they break in, all inline skates will expand and widen over time. It's important to know that soft boots will expand more than hybrid or carbon boots.
3 EASY STEPS TO MEASURE YOUR FEET:
Place and fix an A4 sheet of paper on the floor against a straight wall that ends flush with the floor. Wear your usual skating socks for more accuracy and place your foot on the sheet with your heel touching the wall (make sure your heel touches the wall without significant pressure.)
Stand relaxed on the foot you are measuring and draw a line around the outline of your foot starting at the big toe. Be sure to hold the pencil vertically to prevent any deviation. It's ideal to have a friend draw the line for better accuracy. Measure the length of the paper to the line: that's your MONDOPOINT size.
TIP: For the best fit, measure your foot after a short skating session or at the end of the day as your foot will naturally swell and expand.
Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements. The correct size will be the length of the longer foot:
Precision fit add 2-3mm.
Comfort fit add 4-6mm.
Now, with these measurements, you can take the correct size from our sizing charts.