Swell Triple Black Syncro 110
Powerslide SWELL Triple Black Synco 110 performance fitness inline skates for your intense skating workout. MYFIT comfort & customized control on TRINITY X mount and the all new Syncro brake.
- medium to low front toe part for control and effective power transfer
- medium volume midfoot area for no movement inside the boot and great control
- touching inside and outside sidewalls for skate feeling and easy edges
- medium heel and Achilles area for more comfort and still good heel lock
- medium ankle area for performance and control without sacrificing comfort
- medium volume instep
- normal arch
HC EVO special:
- 5mm higher heel raise for better freestyle performance
- high front toe part to give room against impacts
See size chart
- wider toe, front, and heel compared to ultimate fit
- performance fit for race, hockey, and high-end fitness fit
- narrow to medium at front
- medium on the heel
- Roman, Greek, and Egyptian foot shape
- high arch, normal arch
- standard and normal feet with little extra bones or bruises
Products using Performance fit:
- PS One
- R Series year 2019 and 2020 using Trinity shell
- XXX Kids adj.
- HC Evo
- Swell Skates
for fallen arches, flat feet we recommend the use of extra arch support like MYFIT or use stride control for correct balance and stand.
FIND YOUR SKATE SIZE
For the best performance, inline skates should have a snug fit. It's not necessary to buy inline skates one size larger than your foot size; as they break in, all inline skates will expand and widen over time. It's important to know that soft boots will expand more than hybrid or carbon boots.
3 EASY STEPS TO MEASURE YOUR FEET:
Place and fix an A4 sheet of paper on the floor against a straight wall that ends flush with the floor. Wear your usual skating socks for more accuracy and place your foot on the sheet with your heel touching the wall (make sure your heel touches the wall without significant pressure.)
Stand relaxed on the foot you are measuring and draw a line around the outline of your foot starting at the big toe. Be sure to hold the pencil vertically to prevent any deviation. It's ideal to have a friend draw the line for better accuracy. Measure the length of the paper to the line: that's your MONDOPOINT size.
TIP: For the best fit, measure your foot after a short skating session or at the end of the day as your foot will naturally swell and expand.
Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements. The correct size will be the length of the longer foot:
Precision fit add 2-3mm.
Comfort fit add 4-6mm.
Now, with these measurements, you can take the correct size from our sizing charts.
For more tips visit our SKATE GUIDE page or read the SIZE AND FITTING GUIDE.