Powerslide is one of the world's leading suppliers in the roller sports sector (inline, skateboard and scooter). Powerslide stands for innovation and growth for over 20 years now. To strengthen our team we are looking for a permanent full-time position (40 hrs.) as a Warehouse Logistics Specialist with responsibility in the service/customer complaint area (m/f/d).
- You are responsible for the service area, handle incoming complaints and have contact with our customers.
- You support the day-to-day operations. This includes picking customer orders, packing or loading the goods ready for shipment, as well as processing and clearing incoming goods.
- You manage and process the sale of sample and second choice goods (E-Bay etc.)
- You´ve completed a vocational training as a warehouse logistics specialist
- You´ve already gained some experience in the warehouse
- You are in possession of a forklift driver´s license
- You are customer focused
- You have very good English skills
- You are characterized by your reliability, a structured way of working, a high level of commitment and the ability to work in a team.
- You try to improve processes on your own initiative and independently
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents with your earliest possible starting date, at the e-mail address below.
If we've caught your interest, please send us your cover letter and CV, in either English or German
Esbachgraben 1, 95463 Bindlach, Bavaria, Germany
Anna Renner (Human Resources)