Sleek and capable urban inline skate
The ZOOM skate family has quickly become a sought-after urban freeride skate because of its bullet-proof durability, simple good looks, and versatility. An important part of the family is the ZOOM Black 80, a durable and capable hardboot urban skate from POWERSLIDE.
Versatile and reliable urban skate
The ZOOM Black 80 is a sleek and unassuming urban skate that packs a punch. The durable hardboot will stand up to even the most intense urban skating. Matched with a supportive cuff and a dual-fit liner that covers two full-foot size, the Zoom Black 80 is comfortable and capable, giving skaters everything you need for a complete urban skating experience.
Full-featured urban inline skate
The POWERSLIDE Zoom Black 80 is a great option for entry-level and intermediate skaters, but also liked by skating veterans. The skate comes with a light and durable aluminum frame on grippy 4x80mm / 85A Hurricane wheels and WICKED ABEC 7 bearings, giving you a fast, agile, stable setup that’s perfect for urban skating. Size 43 and bigger is equipped with a 275mm/4x90mm frame which allows to upgrade the skate to a 4x90mm setup.
Please note: this model fits about 1 size smaller compared to other Zoom models. If you would like to use a brake, please be aware that size 37-42 require 6mm axles for assembly!
- medium front toe part for comfort and control
- medium to wide volume midfoot area for control and comfort
- medium to wide wider heel area for more comfort
- medium to wide ankle area for performance without sacrificing comfort
- medium volume instep
- normal to the low arch to fit also fallen arches and flat feet
- low front toe part for look and control
- low to medium volume midfoot area for no movement inside the boot and great control
- narrow heel area fitting women anatomy
- narrow to medium ankle area for performance and control without sacrificing comfort
- higher volume arch and instep area to fit the higher arch of women feet
- more volume on the lower leg on rear for lower women calf muscle
See size chart
- medium to wide on the toe
- wide on the heel
- Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Germanic, Celtic foot shape
- high arch, normal arch, low arch
Products using Universal fit:
- Zoom and Zoom Pro urban skates
- Playlife Aztek
- Phuzion Adult
- Playlife Adult
- USD Sway
- XC Trainer
- Zoom Renegade
- Phuzion Universe
- Jet Pro
- Khaan Junior LTD, SQD, Pro
- Playlife Kids Skates
NOTE for fallen arches, flat feet we recommend the use of extra arch support like MYFIT or use stride control for correct balance and stand.
FIND YOUR SKATE SIZE
For the best performance, inline skates should have a snug fit. It's not necessary to buy inline skates one size larger than your foot size; as they break in, all inline skates will expand and widen over time. It's important to know that soft boots will expand more than hybrid or carbon boots.
3 EASY STEPS TO MEASURE YOUR FEET:
Place and fix an A4 sheet of paper on the floor against a straight wall that ends flush with the floor. Wear your usual skating socks for more accuracy and place your foot on the sheet with your heel touching the wall (make sure your heel touches the wall without significant pressure.)
Stand relaxed on the foot you are measuring and draw a line around the outline of your foot starting at the big toe. Be sure to hold the pencil vertically to prevent any deviation. It's ideal to have a friend draw the line for better accuracy. Measure the length of the paper to the line: that's your MONDOPOINT size.
TIP: For the best fit, measure your foot after a short skating session or at the end of the day as your foot will naturally swell and expand.
Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements. The correct size will be the length of the longer foot:
Precision fit add 2-3mm.
Comfort fit add 4-6mm.
Now, with these measurements, you can take the correct size from our sizing charts.