Arise TRI Boot
Powerslide Arise Boot - High-performance, versatile boot with TRINITY mount. Heat-moldeable Japanese carbon fiber boot, light, responsive.
- low front toe part for control and effective power transfer
- low volume midfoot area for no movement inside the boot and great control
- touching inside and outside sidewalls for skate feeling and easy edges as well as great reactivity and agility
- narrow heel and Achilles area for more control and heel lock
- narrow to medium ankle area for performance and control without sacrificing comfort
- medium volume instep
- normal to low arch
See size chart
- tight, narrow toe, front, and heel
- top end race fit close to the foot
- Roman, Greek, and Egyptian foot shape
- flat feet and normal arch
- standard and normal feet with not a lot of extra bones or bruises
Products using Ultimate fit:
- XXX Jr. = XXX kids?
- Core Performance
for fallen arches, flat feet we recommend the use of extra arch support like MYFIT or use stride control for correct balance and stand.
FIND YOUR SKATE SIZE
For the best performance, inline skates should have a snug fit. It's not necessary to buy inline skates one size larger than your foot size; as they break in, all inline skates will expand and widen over time. It's important to know that soft boots will expand more than hybrid or carbon boots.
3 EASY STEPS TO MEASURE YOUR FEET:
Place and fix an A4 sheet of paper on the floor against a straight wall that ends flush with the floor. Wear your usual skating socks for more accuracy and place your foot on the sheet with your heel touching the wall (make sure your heel touches the wall without significant pressure.)
Stand relaxed on the foot you are measuring and draw a line around the outline of your foot starting at the big toe. Be sure to hold the pencil vertically to prevent any deviation. It's ideal to have a friend draw the line for better accuracy. Measure the length of the paper to the line: that's your MONDOPOINT size.
TIP: For the best fit, measure your foot after a short skating session or at the end of the day as your foot will naturally swell and expand.
Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements. The correct size will be the length of the longer foot:
Precision fit add 2-3mm.
Comfort fit add 4-6mm.
Now, with these measurements, you can take the correct size from our sizing charts.
For more tips visit our SKATE GUIDE page or read the SIZE AND FITTING GUIDE.