With the Zoom Pro Black 80 Powerslide offers affordable TRINITY mounting urban skates.
Whether you’re new to inline skating or a casual skater looking for a dependable and affordable pair of skates, you’re going to love the POWERSLIDE Zoom Pro Black 80. It all begins with a durable hard boot that embraces a truly classic look. The stylish boot has a stable cuff that provides plenty of support and is complemented by a sophisticated closure system. Combining traditional lacing with a 45-degree ratchet buckle and rugged cuff buckle, you’re getting features normally found on a performance skate on the POWERSLIDE Zoom Pro 80 Black - a stylish, affordable, reliable inline skate. The boot is connected to the precision aluminum cast ELITE frame with the popular TRINITY 3-point mounting system, giving you the lowest possible center of gravity, translating into improved stability, reduced vibrations, and seamless power transfer in every stride. Rolling on POWERSLIDE Hurricane 80mm / 86A wheels and Wicked ABEC 7 bearings, and you have a fast, agile, and affordable inline skate that you won’t want to take off thanks to the comfy MYFIT Basic Dual-fit liner which covers two sizes. For affordable, high-quality, capable, featured-packed inline skates, look no further than the POWERSLIDE Zoom Pro Black 80.
- medium front toe part for comfort and control
- medium to wide volume midfoot area for control and comfort
- medium to wide wider heel area for more comfort
- medium to wide ankle area for performance without sacrificing comfort
- medium volume instep
- normal to the low arch to fit also fallen arches and flat feet
- low front toe part for look and control
- low to medium volume midfoot area for no movement inside the boot and great control
- narrow heel area fitting women anatomy
- narrow to medium ankle area for performance and control without sacrificing comfort
- higher volume arch and instep area to fit the higher arch of women feet
- more volume on the lower leg on rear for lower women calf muscle
See size chart
- medium to wide on the toe
- wide on the heel
- Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Germanic, Celtic foot shape
- high arch, normal arch, low arch
Products using Universal fit:
- Zoom and Zoom Pro urban skates
- Playlife Aztek
- Phuzion Adult
- Playlife Adult
- USD Sway
- XC Trainer
- Zoom Renegade
- Phuzion Universe
- Jet Pro
- Khaan Junior LTD, SQD, Pro
- Playlife Kids Skates
NOTE for fallen arches, flat feet we recommend the use of extra arch support like MYFIT or use stride control for correct balance and stand.
FIND YOUR SKATE SIZE
For the best performance, inline skates should have a snug fit. It's not necessary to buy inline skates one size larger than your foot size; as they break in, all inline skates will expand and widen over time. It's important to know that soft boots will expand more than hybrid or carbon boots.
3 EASY STEPS TO MEASURE YOUR FEET:
Place and fix an A4 sheet of paper on the floor against a straight wall that ends flush with the floor. Wear your usual skating socks for more accuracy and place your foot on the sheet with your heel touching the wall (make sure your heel touches the wall without significant pressure.)
Stand relaxed on the foot you are measuring and draw a line around the outline of your foot starting at the big toe. Be sure to hold the pencil vertically to prevent any deviation. It's ideal to have a friend draw the line for better accuracy. Measure the length of the paper to the line: that's your MONDOPOINT size.
TIP: For the best fit, measure your foot after a short skating session or at the end of the day as your foot will naturally swell and expand.
Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements. The correct size will be the length of the longer foot:
Precision fit add 2-3mm.
Comfort fit add 4-6mm.
Now, with these measurements, you can take the correct size from our sizing charts.