Introducing the Mesmer TS1, our very first team skate.
Our white boot Mesmer TS1 is a recreation of the original PU compound, to provide an optimal skating experience while making the best possible price for the consumer.
- Redesigned shell, which provides more space for the front foot
- Recrafted Mesmer liner, making it thinner and more responsive
- Reworked the back of the shell to prevent the cuff from overextending
- Revamped the recess for screws, anti rivets, and bolts for improved functionality
- Added a top eyelet for the shoelaces to provide additional support and stability
- Tougher PA soulplates to last longer
- Modified U-cut cuff
FIND YOUR SKATE SIZE
For the best performance, inline skates should have a snug fit. It's not necessary to buy inline skates one size larger than your foot size; as they break in, all inline skates will expand and widen over time. It's important to know that soft boots will expand more than hybrid or carbon boots.
3 EASY STEPS TO MEASURE YOUR FEET:
Place and fix an A4 sheet of paper on the floor against a straight wall that ends flush with the floor. Wear your usual skating socks for more accuracy and place your foot on the sheet with your heel touching the wall (make sure your heel touches the wall without significant pressure.)
Stand relaxed on the foot you are measuring and draw a line around the outline of your foot starting at the big toe. Be sure to hold the pencil vertically to prevent any deviation. It's ideal to have a friend draw the line for better accuracy. Measure the length of the paper to the line: that's your MONDOPOINT size.
TIP: For the best fit, measure your foot after a short skating session or at the end of the day as your foot will naturally swell and expand.
Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements. The correct size will be the length of the longer foot:
Precision fit add 2-3mm.
Comfort fit add 4-6mm.
Now, with these measurements, you can take the correct size from our sizing charts.